Dr. Matthias Mauch
contact me: mail (at) matthiasmauch (dot) net
- Research Fellow in the Music Information Retrieval Team at Last.fm, London, UK.
- 2010-2011 Post-Doc Research Scientist at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Tsukuba, Japan, with Dr. Masataka Goto.
- 2010 PhD in Electronic Engineering from the University of London, UK.
- 2007-2010 PhD studies in the Centre for Digital Music, Queen Mary, University of London, UK, with Dr. Simon Dixon, Prof. Mark Sandler. Funded by the EPSRC project OMRAS2.
- 2005-2006 Graduate studies at the Graduiertenkolleg Multimedia (GRK 466), University of Rostock.
- 2005 Master’s degree (Diplom) in mathematics from the University of Rostock, Germany in co-operation with the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, with Dr. Francesco Lagona, Prof. Friedrich Liese
- 1999-2005 undergraduate studies in mathematics at the University of Rostock, Germany and University of Padua, Italy.
- born 1979 in Unna, Germany.